Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today.

Missing you all.





Anyways....
No worries.  Kimchi made it to Ireland.  Lovin life.

Very useful!

Everywhere



A little gloomy and wet for scavenger hunt, but still so fun!

Menu

Coffee break!

Hanna and I with matching mochas

Most of my group with Oliver Wilde

"Tart with the Cart"

These are various pictures taken during the Dublin scavenger hunt.  We were divided into teams with a list of riddles to places in Dublin and left to find them, and be included in the photo.  It was fun getting to know more of the group.  In the last pic here is the whole group I was with, Hanna, me, Kellyn, then Adara!  All my Taylor girls are so fun.

This morning I traveled into town for a church service at Hillside.  It was grand!  I thoroughly enjoyed coffee and tea time afterwards.  I chatted about topics such as the wind (which I found out is not typical about the area, good to hear), how Americans pronounce our "a"s, visiting pubs, surfing, using the word "savage" (similar to sick or narly).

Tomorrow we will be traveling as a group to Newgrange, which are ancient burial sites.  Whenever we tell the locals we are going there, they always say, "Oh ya, you know they are older than the pyramids?!"  (Just so proud :)  I am loving the Irish ppl.

Missing you all. Love from Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment