Monday, January 31, 2011

View from my window

 Downtown Greystones (our main land)
 Dublin
 My roommate Alli and her fiance Jordan!  they are super fun to be around
 Me in Dublin with my soup
 View outside my window this morning!  That is the Irish Sea
 Downtown Dublin
 Temple Bar area in Dublin
My dinner... pretty good!

Breaking away.
Today we gather as a group in the morning then had the afternoon free to take the DART (train) into Dublin or hang out... but I chose to get out!  Being a part of a group is fun but I also don't also want to look like an American tourist all the time.  Dublin was different than I imagined but I think once I know where to go it will be better.

Besides that I am doing well :) Last night I woke up at 3am, along with my roommates, because we could not sleep... jet lag is NOT a myth!

I am working on meeting the Irish!  One of my main goals.  Tonight we met James.  The bartender of the places we occupied tonight in Dublin!  It's so great. I start class tomorrow, Celtic Christianity at 9am!

Goodnight.  Ireland is a great craic (pronounced crack, meaning fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment