Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Saying Goodbye and Packing up!

I am soaking in my last few days in sunny California.  Let's see the weather here today is 75 degrees, I need to get used to 35!!! I have been packing, weighing the luggage, taking out much needed clothes, repacking, weighing, kind of a vicious cycle but is going to be so worth it!  Today I was thinking, I can be extremely sad about saying bye or be so thankful knowing I am blessed with wonderful friends and family! (I am choosing the later)  So I am very new at this blog stuff but I will give it a try and attempt to make better posts :)

1 comment:

  1. EMILLLYYYY!!!! I'm SO excited to follow you on this!! You're going to have to become a frequent blogger now and post lots of pictures of your adventures :) I'm sad we never got to say goodbye in person, I totally thought you were leaving Tuesday, but I got your cute note, and the pictures of you with those candy lips and your dog will adorn my wall in your absence! Love you girl

    ReplyDelete